Explore around Whistler! Whistler has five beautiful lakes and they are all connected by "Valley Trail". It's a little far to walk around... but it's the best distance to bike around!
Enjoy comfortable well-maintained roads, outstanding scenery such as lakesides and golf courses. We will guide you to show some of the best spots in Whistler. Let's ride around and enjoy in Whistler summer, which is also world-famous as a mecca for mountain biking!
E-bike option is available .
$105.00 Adult / $50.00 Child ( Ages 12 and below)
* 15% discount for 3 persons or more.
* All prices are based on a minimum of two persons.
* Child rates apply when accompanied by two or more adults.
e-Bike Add-on : +$40.00 / per person
GST, Bike rental, Bike Helmet rental, Experienced guide
Comfortable clothing suitable for outdoor exercise, Close-toed shoes, Bottled water or Water bottle
*It’s also a good idea to pack a waterproof jacket or a warm sweater, sunscreen, a small snack and your camera!
You can expect to travel on average about 10 km.
Not much. Most of parts are flat and well-maintainted.
We will organize the speed depending on your skill level and fitness.
Our tours won’t be cancelled in rain weather except such lightning storms or extremely high winds.
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
– Once you have decided your plan, please send your request with Date, Service/Tour Name, Number of people, and Any other Questions if any.
– We will let you know of our availability, and send an invoice with payment/cancellation policy.
– If you agree with the policy please proceed to the payment page provided with the invoice.
– We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit
– We will send you a confirmation.- We look forward to serving you!!
*We encourage you to contact us via phone for last minute inquiry.