After 20 minutes drive to south from Whistler, hop on the saddle and explore into the panoramic trail on horseback. Your guide will lecture you the basic horse operation, and she will take you to beautiful forest and dynamic viewed slopes. All horses are well trained, so it's perfect for all skill levels.
Max weight : 230lbs
Minimum age 10 and height 130cm for 2-hour tour
Minimum age 6 for 1-hour tour with leading by a guide *depends on availability
1-hour tour : $180.00 per person
2-hour tour : $240.00 per person
*15% discount for 3 persons or more.
*All prices are based on a minimum of two persons.
GST, Experienced guide, Transportation from Whistler village
Long pants, Close-toed shoes
*It’s also a good idea to bring a waterproof jacket or a warm sweater, a sunscreen, sunglasses, a bug-spray and a hat
Yes, all level of riders including beginners can join!
We require that all riders wear pants, and secure closed toe shoes. We also recommend you to bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, bug spray, rain wear and light jacket.
The guides will assign horses depends on your experience and weight.
We still ride in rain, so it’s better to bring a rain jacket.
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
– Once you have decided your plan, please send your request with Date, Service/Tour Name, Number of people, and Any other Questions if any.
– We will let you know of our availability, and send an invoice with payment/cancellation policy.
– If you agree with the policy please proceed to the payment page provided with the invoice.
– We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, VISA Debit and MasterCard Debit
– We will send you a confirmation.- We look forward to serving you!!
*We encourage you to contact us via phone for last minute inquiry.